Friday, August 14, 2015

The World's Postage Stamp and Tuscan Greeting

The pieces I've been working on the past couple of days both have a very international feel to them and I have the urge to travel abroad again. Maybe someday!

The piece I worked on for Wednesday was The World's Postage Stamp by Soda Stitch.


This is just a fun piece that made me miss many of the places I have been to that are represented in the stamps. Here is where I stopped on Wednesday:


This is being stitched on 32 Jobelan in Meadow from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie. Those background squares really are a tedious process!

Thursday saw me working on Tuscan Greeting from Dimensions.


I cannot tell you the number of errors I've made so far in this piece. I'm trying to fudge/fix them as I go along, and I think it's working okay for now, so hopefully that will continue! Here is where I got to on Thursday:

Can you tell where the errors are? I sure hope not!

Today is also TUSAL reporting day! Yay! My bowl is very full for this year. I don't think I'm going to be able to fit it all into one ornament!



Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. That's a great problem to have lol! You've made great progress I can only imagine how annoying those little squares would make me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress on both. Can't see any mistakes to be honest and it's looking wonderful so your repairing must be working well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soda stamps is amazing, I love it so much. I'm going to watch your progress on this stitching with pleasure. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely progress! Definitely can't see any mistakes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching projects!!:) I always make mistakes, sometimes I frog, sometimes I just add few more stitches around to hide.

    ReplyDelete