Saturday, June 27, 2015

Faces of Joan Elliott Continued

I'm going outside of my normal routine of changing patterns on a daily basis and will be working on the Faces of Joan Elliott SAL for the rest of this weekend as a part of the Get Well Joan Elliott SAL that Stitch Maynia is hosting on Facebook. So! Without further ado, here is where I stopped yesterday on the upper left hand corner of the piece:


She's coming along nicely!

Also, I wanted to announce that thanks to some good friends of mine, I have ventured into the world of FlossTube, which for those of you not already aware is basically the cross stitch community on YouTube. I uploaded my first video yesterday, I plan on making videos on a regular basis and still posting here too, but if you want to take a look, just go here!

Until next time!
~Katy

4 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching, Katy :-) I just subscribed to your Flosstube channel; I look forward to watching your video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitching! Off to see that youtube video:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching! Love watching this one grow.

    ReplyDelete