Tuesday, February 17, 2015

American Flag Quilt Sampler

Another holiday, another appropriate piece to work on! What better piece to work on for President's Day than the American Flag Quilt Sampler?

I finished the "placeholder" block on the top of the blue section, and I have to admit, this is my favorite of the blocks so far. I can't exactly tell you why, it just is!

I did make a mistake, but I'm not going to tell anyone where. I've already figured out how it will be corrected here on out, and that's what matters! I decided I want to do all of the blue section first since those are the first thirteen states plus the two place holder blocks, so I started the next bit of blue background before packing it in for the evening. Here is where the piece was left as of last night:

Sorry for the less than stellar picture! I'll get a better one next time I pull this piece out, I promise!

Until next time!
~Katy

9 comments: