Monday, February 16, 2015

All Things Noah

Yesterday I started back at the top of my rotation list with All Things Noah!

I have to admit, it's nice to have gone completely through my (original) rotation and to be back at the start again! I have two pieces that will be new starts when I go through the rotation this time around, but when I picked this up yesterday, it really did make me glad I do a daily rotation because it wasn't too long since I had last worked on this piece and I was able to make some great progress on it yesterday!

I finished outlining the giraffe motif, did the entire turtle motif and then did all of the half stitching for the banner on the bottom of the piece. All that is left in this piece are the top and bottom banners and then the border around the entire piece. I definitely think it's feasible that I will finish stitching this piece this year!

Kids are off school today, it's grey and cold and icky outside, and I'm not feeling super great, so it may just be a day of movies and stitching ahead. Sounds like a plan to me!

Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. beautiful stitching, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable piece. Love the turtle. Great progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress - you can definitely get this done this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing progress! It's a great piece, too. You'll be done in no time! :D

    ReplyDelete