Thursday, January 8, 2015

Once Upon A Time - August Complete

So far, so good! I completed August yesterday despite having a very rough day mentally. The medical condition I was diagnosed with (PMDD) can make it very difficult to focus sometimes, but I pushed through it and completed the block! I even went back to July to do some backstitching I forgot to do - I blame it on the fact that backstitching is my least favorite thing to do!


 

Onto September! Wish me luck!

Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. Wohoo you did it!! So sorry your PMDD was causing problems. Hope it eases up for you soon. Lots and Lots of luck with September!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking really great! Love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear of you illness. Your stitching looks great! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete