Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Witch's Brew

So I needed to pick something to work on for the next couple of days until the March installment of Once Upon A Time comes out. I was a good girl and looked through my WIP's rather than starting a new piece (and I have a TON I want to start). I have several smaller pieces in my WIP list from when I did the Crazy January Challenge last year, but I decided to pick up My Witch's Brew by Nancy Turner of The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe to try to finish it. All I have left to do on it is the border and it'll be done!

I'm stitching this on 16 ct. Aida (which I'm realizing I'm not a huge fan of working with anymore) in Crystal EEK! from Picture This Plus. Here is where the piece was the last time I worked on it:
Last worked on 12/8/13
And here is where it was after a little bit of work on the bottom part of the border last night:

I'm going to work on this today and tomorrow when I can and will post an update on Saturday after the March square has come out. I have the funeral for my grandmother tomorrow (part of my really bad week last week), and there is going to be a lot going on, but I'm going to keep this piece out so that when I finish the March square of OUAT, I can pick this up and try to get it done.

Until next time!
~Katy

3 comments:

  1. Great progress! It's looking so lovely. I'm sure you'll be able to finish it in no time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you, picking up a WIP and now it soon will be a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for you loss. Your stitching is beautiful. Sending you hugs, love Annette

    ReplyDelete