Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Trip Through Italy

The past couple of days have been filled with trips through Italy!

On Sunday, I spent some time working on Italian Vista and went from this:

To this:

As of 3/3/1.3
And then yesterday, I worked on Tuscan Greeting from the CJC and went from this:

To this:
As of 3/4/13
I'm worried I might have miscounted on the inside portions of this and will need to do some frogging, but I was too tired last night and kept confusing myself, so I put it down and will look to see if I did indeed make a mistake or not the next time it comes up!

Until next time!
~Katy

7 comments:

  1. Great stitching, I hope that you enjoyed your visit to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Italy looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress, especially on Tuscan Greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful progress, they look great. Let's hope you don't have to frog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been busy! Hopefully you won't have to frog anything. Although this is coming from the girl who put together an IKEA bookshelf last night and didn't realize until it was all done that one of the shelves is upside down. That's a whole different kind of frogging! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both look lovely, hope you don't have to frog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Italian Vista, might just have to put it on my to-do list :) Great progress on both WIPs! xx

    ReplyDelete