Monday, November 19, 2012

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...

...Fire burn and cauldron bubble! It feels kind of odd to be reciting Halloween phrases on the same day that I was singing Christmas carols in the car with my kids as we listened to the radio, but it fits the rotation week! Tonight, I finished the cauldron, complete with it's potion and smoke.

As of 11/19/12
This picture actually gives a little bit better reflection of what the fabric looks like. I'm really enjoying stitching this piece and I think it's going to look great on display next year when it's done! And I truly am hooked on the fabric - I have a few other Halloween patterns in my stash that I think this fabric will be top choice for when I get to them in the future!

Until next time!
~Katy

9 comments:

  1. Awesome progress! And that fabric looks really cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress-LOVE the fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took a great photo that shows the sparkle in the fabric! This piece will look wonderful for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress. Love the color and sparkles in the fabric.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, it sounds like you are getting a fabric addiction! hehe :D So many pretty things, never enough time (or in my case money) to enjoy them :)

    Great progress, the cauldron looks really cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fire burn & cauldron bubble! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice and love the fabric too! :)

    ReplyDelete