Saturday, October 20, 2012

End of the Rotation Week

Well I have to say I'm very pleased with myself. I was able to finish stitching the entire upper half of May Lily of the Valley Teacup. I have backstitching to do, but that will be done last for the entire piece:
May Lily of the Valley Teacup - End of Rotation Week - 10/20/12
Not bad for a week's work when this is an entirely new start! I'll pick this up again in a couple weeks to work on the bottom part of the cup and we'll see how far I get with that and maybe I'll be able to start the backstitching then too. We'll see!

Tomorrow, I pick up Beauty and the Beast Falling in Love again for the start of the new rotation week. Although it is International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, I'm not sure how much stitching I'll get done tomorrow as I do have some work I brought home this weekend that I will likely work on much of the day, but I know I'll get a few stitches in at night, at least!

Until next time!
~Katy

6 comments:

  1. You have done a lot in a week. Can't wait to see Beauty and the Beast. (Or my 6 year old daughter who loves looking at your blog when you are working on it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's so sweet, especially since I am stitching it for my own six year old daughter!

      Delete
  2. Amazing progress for one week! It's looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on all your progress this week! I look forward to Beauty and Beast next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a lot of progress in just one week =)
    Beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete