Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dousing the Flames

So another rotation week has come to a close and I have to say, I am so happy with my progress this week! At the beginning of the week, Flames of Desire looked like this:
Flames of Desire - Start of Rotation Week
After a glorious day inside, away from the cold and enjoying family time and quality stitching time, I was able to close the week out with Flames of Desire looking like this!
Flames of Desire End of Rotation Week 10/6/12
I was able to meet my goals of finishing the moon and the portions of the tendrils on this page, so I moved on to filling in more of the flame feathers. One or two more days on this, and I should finish out the first page of my first HAED, which will mean I will start gearing up to start my next HAED!

Although I did receive my fabric today for my teacup design, I'm going to stick to my rotation this week and work on Christmas Countdown starting tomorrow. If I can finish out the ornaments tomorrow, I'll be thrilled. May Lily of the Valley Teacup will be started next week!

Until next time!
~Katy

9 comments:

  1. You have made great progress in a week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of progress made this week :) And thanks for adding my giveaway to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great! You made some amazing progress this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely progress for this week! But I really can't wait for next week's design ☺ It looks so pretty & fresh ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the fabric it is stitched on...what is it? Great progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those flame feathers! Wonderful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent progress this week. I know I said this before, but I really love that fabric

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you made awesome progress during the last week =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great progress on Flames, Love the colors!
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete