Saturday, October 20, 2012

Another Late Night of Stitching

...means another early morning update post!
As of 10/19/12


I know that even if I stitched all day today, I won't finish this piece this week. I'm going to only push it down the list three spots instead of the very end, though, so I can go ahead and do my week of Beauty and the Beast starting next week and then I added Tribal Penguin as well since it's a traveling pattern and I just ordered the supplies for it today, otherwise I'd start it next week!

I hope you're having a great IHSW! I'm off to curl up with a nice cup of coffee, under my quilt with mindless TV and stitching in hand! Sounds like heaven to me!

Until next time!
~Katy

2 comments:

  1. You are really making great headway on Lily of the Valley Looking forward to B&B Falling in Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made great progress on Lily. Can't wait to see Beauty and the Beast:)

    ReplyDelete