Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Little Progress

So I was successful in meeting my goal tonight and then some. I finished the section of the ground that I was focusing on and have started back on the building again.

As of 9/18/12
I the building is going to be my focus the rest of this week. Let's see how far I can get...

I'm also debating on whether or not to sign up for the latest WOCS quilt. I haven't signed up for the last couple because the themes didn't really interest me, but the newest theme is Fruit and Berries, and I'm tempted to look in my stash and see if I have a pattern somewhere that will work for the theme. If I find something, I'll finish out this week's rotation and pause my rotation on Sunday to start the new project and will work on it until it's done...we'll see what happens. I may not find something I want to stitch, but I'm definitely going to look!

I'm ready for the weekend to be here already. It's been a long work week, and it's only Tuesday night! Ack!

I hope you all have a great rest of your week!

Until next time!
~Katy

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the great work on this piece and hopefully the rest of this week goes by quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great so far! I, too, enjoy your blog and especially your updates. I hope your week settles down for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for weekend, too..... Absolutely done today =/
    Let's hope the rest of the week passes soon ;-)

    I really love you work on European Bistro and I think you already made a lot of progress on it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. European Bistro is looking great, Katy! I am always excited to see the next WOCS quilt theme. Thanks for the heads up. I think I have a small fruit design that would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete