Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wow!

Wow! Thank you to everyone for your kind comments and follows! Truly, when I started this blog, I was okay with the idea of no one ever following me because I was doing this journal to document my journey. Having others follow and post such nice comments really makes me happy and want to stitch and share even more! I am admittedly bad about individually replying to comments, but I do read every one and I try to visit blogs I follow (or as I call you all, Stitchers I Stalk, haha) every day if I can!

For everyone who commented about my son, thank you! He's doing much better today after a full day of treatments and staying home. He was even holding his mask for his breathing treatment like a pro tonight and didn't want me to hold it at all! He should be good for going back to school tomorrow! And on another personal note, my hubby got an offer today for a job at a different company that has fantastic potential and growth opportunities for him! He's been working on this for months now, and I'm so happy it seems to be coming to a close with a great new opportunity ahead!

Now, onto stitching, haha. I have to admit, I felt spoiled yesterday with getting to stitch most of the day...it made work today a bit hard to go back to, haha!

I worked on Knotted Hearts again tonight. I'm really liking how it's looking so far!
As of 7/24/12

The requirements for both this and the other project state that we can send in matching fabrics to coordinate with the piece if we wish. I think I'm going to have to take a trip to either the craft store or Joann's Fabrics this weekend with at least the threads for both projects so I can pick out something I like! I hadn't planned on doing that, but I think the more I do this piece, the more I want to make sure the entire square is uniquely me!

Hope you all are having a great day! Talk with you all soon!

Hugs and Stitches,
~Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment