Friday, July 20, 2012

TGIF!

Yay! It's the weekend! By the time Friday evening rolls around, I am so ready to go home, be done with work for another week, and I just want to relax! I plan on picking up my stitching again tonight after the kids go to bed, but I did make some more progress on Italian Vista yesterday...

Progress as of 7/19/12
Friends of ours are coming over for a play date tomorrow, and we are going to dinner at my parents' house tomorrow evening, but other than that, I think I'm going to do a lot of stitching this weekend! I hope this weekend is a relaxing and fun one for you too!

Hugs and stitches!
~Katy

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    Your Italian Vista is looking great!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, belle! I hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete